1. Tell us a bit about yourself:
As a Career & Business Coach, I pride myself on ensuring that my clients sparkle and shine. I am the liaison between a person identifying their dream career and/or launching their new business that they may have been afraid of launching. During our fact finding sessions, I discover that clients hold back a ton of pertinent information on their resumes. This is where I come in and create a blueprint that will take their careers from ashy to classy! I like to take a counselors approach to ensuring that they are effective business and career professionals. I want them to have a pleasant process and look at me as a friend who guides.
2. What was your first job and how did you get it?
My first job was At Rally’s and my brother's girlfriend got me the job.
3. How did you decide and get to your career today?
I decided on my Contract Management Career because I wanted to learn Acquisitions & Contract Management for my own companies.
4. What advice would you have given your younger self? Or what is the best career advice you have ever received?
Chin up and head high darling, no one can dull your sparkle.
5. In 5 years, where do you hope to be professionally and personally?
In 5 years, I hope to be a international name and working from my home office exclusively.
Stay Connected with Shamika!
Podcast – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/
Instagram – https://instogram.pro/user/thecouturecareer