1. Tell us a bit about yourself
I'm a wife, mom, caretaker, and a professional life coach passionate about mentoring women to awaken purpose in order to design the way they want to work and step into the powHERful version of her so that she can create a life of freedom of time, creative expression, and wealth for her family.
2. What was your first job and how did you get it?
My first job was in the KMart Shoe Department. It was a rough job.
3. How did you decide and get to your career today?
I love answering this question. The way I got into the career I have today was my simple desire to help women who experienced life like me knowing the obstacles. I was a teen mom who has overcome many struggles and obstacles to achieve the career goals I have attained.
4. What advice would you have given your younger self? Or what is the best career advice you have ever received?
The advice I would give my younger self is go after what you want and not worry about what people think because you are enough for anything you want to achieve.
5. In 5 years, where do you hope to be professionally and personally?
Where I will be in five years professionally is traveling the country/world speaking and empowering women to step into her powHERful version to do the work she feels she's created to share with the world.
Stay connected with Lynn!