1. Tell us a bit about yourself
I am a business and mindset coach here in Los Angeles. I work specifically with women who are wanting to start a business or have just started and really want to find ways to grow.
2. What was your first job and how did you get it?
Other than restaurants in high school and college, my first real job was in casting. I then became a casting director and talent agent before working as a Coach specifically for actors.
3. How did you decide and get to your career today?
I LOVED working for myself when I was coaching actors... however, I didn't feel as aligned with my client as I would like to be. Meanwhile, people kept coming to me asking me if I could help them grow their businesses, and I LOVED DOING THAT!!! So, I finally took the leap and pivoted earlier this year.
4. What advice would you have given your younger self? Or what is the best career advice you have ever received?
I would have told myself that it's OK to take that scary leap. I would have not stuck in a job that wasn't inspiring, and frankly, bored me. I wish I would have invested in a coach and tried something that excited me a lot earlier. I didn't realize that there were other options.
5. In 5 years, where do you hope to be professionally and personally?
I see myself running a thriving business, speaking on stages, and having multiple coaches working under me! I look forward to consistent growth and helping women create financial freedom and happiness!
Stay connected with Dana!